This is to advise all newly admitted students of Bayero University Kano (BUK) in the 2020/2021 academic session who have finished their Online Screening and were able to print their Acknowledgement Slips to go to https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ to complete their registration. They should keep the following plans in mind and follow them.
The deadline for undergraduate students to register has been extended to Monday, October 18th, 2021. Students should complete all course registration activities and see their level coordinators before the deadline, as registration complaints will not be considered after the deadline. Returning students who did not enrol within this time period should postpone their studies until the next session.
Procedure for Registration: Login to the myBUK site and print your unique Payment Receipt.Pay the invoice in full via the Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms, then return to the portal to register for the courses. Make sure you pay the correct amount, since any payment that differs from what is on the invoice will prevent you from proceeding!
Timetable for Registration: The following schedule will be carefully adhered to:
ACTIVITY DURING THE PERIOD
The dates are September 6th through October 18th, 2021. New and returning student registration.
- Registration entails immediately paying the appropriate registration fees as well as COURSE REGISTRATION.
- New level 100 and 200 students should check the University portal or visit their departments to register for the appropriate courses.
- Making a comeback Before the Course Registration, students should review their 2019/2020 Second Semester results and contact their Level Coordinators for assistance.
- Before the registration deadline, all students must submit their course registration forms (CRF) to their level Coordinators for departmental documentation.
- The Senate has ordered that any student who fails to register within the specified time must apply for a Session Suspension of Studies within two weeks of the registration closing. Those who do not apply for a Session Suspension within the prescribed time will be considered removed from the University. There will be no academic suspension for new students.
THE SENATE DECISION WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
Amina Umar Abdullahi
For: Ag. Registrar