The registration information for Bayero University Kano’s direct entrance form and screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released. See the full details below.
The deadline for applications has been extended to Friday, October 15th, 2021. Details on how to apply may be found below.
This is to inform all Direct Entry (DE) applicants of Bayero University Kano (BUK) that the screening process for the 2021/2022 academic year would be conducted independently from the PUTME. The link to the DE screening has been provided below.
Details on the Direct Entry screening exercise will be published as soon as possible.
http://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukdes/bukdes login.php is a link for Direct Entry screening.
BUK Direct Entry Admission Announcement: Bayero University, Kano will conduct an ON-LINE screening exercise from Friday, September 4th, 2021 to Friday, October 15th, 2021 for those applicants who submitted for Direct Entry admission.
Candidates who applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB and selected Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for BUK Direct Entry Screening Exercise
Step 1: Login .
- On the front page of www.buk.edu.ng, select Direct Entry Online Screening. Use your DE Number, Phone Number, and Email Address to log in.
Step 2: Upload a photo
- After logging in successfully, you must upload a passport-size image taken within the past three months. The image must be in jpg format and be less than 32KB in size.
Step 3: Revise your profile
- Fill out the form that is provided.
Step 4: Update on the “O” Level
- It should be noted that providing incorrect information will result in instant disqualification. A maximum of two results can be provided.
- It should be noted that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said that any shortlisted applicant who does not have “O” level results will not be cleared. All candidates are encouraged to upload their “O” Level results at any JAMB office or approved CBT center near them (WAEC, NECO etc)
Step 5: Updating the “A” Level
It is important to note that providing incorrect information will result in immediate disqualification. You must only provide one “A” level result.
Step 6: Create/Generate BUK PPI
Create a Personalized Payment Invoice and save it to your computer (PPI). The invoice will include a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for N2,000.00 in screening costs. Applicants can pay with a credit/debit card, Internet Banking, or by printing the invoice and paying at any Commercial Bank in the United States. Note that an acknowledgement slip can be created and printed immediately after a successful online payment. The payment must be confirmed before the acknowledgement card may be produced in the case of a bank payment.
If you have any questions or are having trouble, please contact [email protected]
Candidates who do not complete the ONLINE SCREENING will be disqualified.
The deadline for submitting an application is:
This notice is to advise those applicants who submitted for Direct Entry admission to Bayero University, Kano, that the online screening portal will end at midnight on Friday, October 15, 2021.