Dominican University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Mass Communication|
|B.A. Christian Religious Studies|
Dominican University Admission Requirements
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of the Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
How to Apply for Dominican University Post-UTME / DE Screening Forms
The general public is hereby notified that the Post-UTME Screening Exercises for candidates who wish to pursue different programmes of study at the University has begun. Post-UTME screening for the 2021/2022 Academic Session commences on Wednesday, September 8, 2021 and would subsequently hold every Wednesday of the week between 11.00am and 3.00pm for interested candidates.
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the Dominican University Ibadan for the 2021 UTME but now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
Online Application Form Fee is: #7, 500 and the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Fee is: N 2, 000.
For further inquiries, call 0905 558 8866 or 0903 000 1712 or send mail to [email protected].