The FUTO Admissions List is now available: The admission list for the 2021/2022 semester at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has been issued. Check your admission status by following the steps outlined below. The FUTO merit admittance list is now available.
How to Check FUTO Admission List on School Portal in 2021.
The names of candidates given provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session have been successfully submitted online on the FUTO admission list.
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided
- Click on “Submit” to view your admission status
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that FUTO is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay FUTO’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. Recommended: How to Pay FUTO Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is FUTO school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to FUTO’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with FUTO’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in FUTO.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!