This is to inform the general public that the November/December 2021 Second Series West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE GCE) for Private Candidates is ongoing and the registration ePINS can be purchased on the remita platform.
It is a lot easier, faster, and more efficient to purchase your ePIN on Remita, a leading electronic payment platform in Nigeria. As a prospective candidate, ensure that you register before the sale of ePINs closes on September 30, 2021.
Buy your registration ePIN on the Remita portal or Remita mobile app using any of the multiple payment options available such as USSD, ATM cards, Wallets, Internet Banking, Phone Number, and Account Transfer. You can also visit any bank branch or select agents to obtain your PIN.
How to Purchase WAEC GCE ePINS Via Remita
Follow these easy steps for WAEC ePIN purchase:
- Visit https://www.remita.net or download the Remita mobile app.
- Select the “Buy WAEC PIN” icon or simply click HERE.
- Fill all required fields (your name, phone number, email address, etc.) and submit.
- Select your preferred payment channel to complete the transaction.
- Voila! Once payment is confirmed, your WAEC registration ePIN is sent to your email and also displayed on the Remita payment receipt.
You are to then proceed to WAEC’s website (https://registration.waecdirect.org/) or visit any authorized centre to complete your registration with the obtained PIN.
With Remita, you can obtain your WAEC ePIN at any time on the mobile app or website during the registration period.
The exam will be conducted in October 2021, while the registration process for the examination has been designed to accommodate biometric features to be used for validation at examination centres.
Wishing you all the best in your exams.
If you found this useful, please use the share button below to share within your network.