We are here to inform candidates who wrote 2021 JAMB UTME that JAMB has commenced the change of courses, institutions and data corrections like name, date of birth, gender, state and local government of origin, correction of names, correction of genders, passport photograph correction, UTME subject correction.
Some candidates have confirmed that they were able to successfully process their changes at accredited centres and Joint Admission and matriculation Board (JAMB) offices. So we encourage other candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited centre or JAMB office for that purpose.
You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin JAMB change of Institution, correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, UTME subjects correction, profile correction and Date Of Birth correction.
Cost of change of course form
The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited centre) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes to. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Ensure you select a Course which goes together with your UTME/Olevel subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
-Don’t equally forget to get the Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers of the school you are changing
Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
Step 5- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
Note: You can carry out all of the above processes at an accredited centre or JAMB Office.
Also, note the following;
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once. -There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
- You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Change of Course / Institution & Correction of Data Closing Date 2021
JAMB change of course and institution closing date for 2021/2022 admission has not been announced. Usually, there is no set date by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as the closing date for change of courses or change of institutions.
How many times can I change my institution in JAMB?The Joint Admission and matriculation board, JAMB has warned candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course and institution or make corrections on any of their data that it the process can only be done twice
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!