NSUK Part-Time Degree Programme Admission Form Details.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the public that Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK), has reopened its sales of postgraduate (PGD, MSc, MBA, M.Ed, MPhil, Ph.D, & ALL PROFESSIONAL MASTER) application form for the 2020/2021 session. The closing date is now SEPTEMBER 31st 2021.
Undergraduate part-time degree form closing date is October 31st, IJMB, Remedial Studies closes September 30th.
All interested candidates are to make use of this opportunity to register and complete their registration.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programme Admission: The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) admission into Part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See the full details below.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements and Duration
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission
Sale of forms commences on 10/05/2021 and closes on September, 31st 2021.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of 3,500.00 (Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira, only) at CBT Centres payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via REMITA platform or visit www.nsuk.edu.ng for more details.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000 This is in addition to the payment of 315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITA platform Diamond Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank UBA Zenith Bank Guarantee Trust Bank Unity Bank FCMB Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.