WAEC GCE Registration Form, 2nd Series, 2021
WAEC GCE Registration Form for WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 Second Series:
WAEC Extends the Registration Deadline for GCE (2nd Series) Exams in 2021. LATEST UPDATE: WAEC Extends the Registration Deadline for GCE (2nd Series) Exams in 2021.
The registration period for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – Second Series, which was originally set to finish on Thursday, September 30, 2021, has been extended until Friday, October 15, 2021.
The registration price is still merely N18,000 (nineteen thousand naira).
Those who have not yet registered for the 2021 2nd series of the Private WASSCE (WAEC GCE) Exam should do so before the new deadline.
This is to advise interested applicants that registration for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2021 – Second Series has begun.
The examination will take place in cities and will take place at a time that will be disclosed in due course. There will be 36 subjects to choose from for the exam. Before getting the registration PIN, candidates should check the Council’s corporate website –www.waecnigeria.org– to confirm available examination towns and disciplines.
Online registration will be available for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, Second Series, 2021. Candidates should register at www.waecnigeria.org after receiving their Registration PIN. Candidates should also be aware that the registration process is set up to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the testing centers.
Registration for the WAEC GCE is now open.
The standard registration time for WAEC GCE begins on August 23, 2021 and ends on Friday, October 15, 2021.
The cost of walk-in registration is thirty thousand, five hundred Naira (N30,500.00). Registration must be completed at least twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled time of the paper(s) to be taken.
How to Register for the WAEC GCE
Exam Candidates must pay an eighteen thousand naira (N18,000) registration fee at any branch of any of the following banks or an authorised agent to acquire the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nigeria Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc; WEMA Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Candidates will also be required to pay a commission of 500 Naira (N500.00) to the banks/accredited agents.
Candidates should register at https://registration.waecdirect.org/ after receiving their Registration PIN.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the deadline for submissions has passed may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” if they do so at least twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00) is the price for “Walk-in-Candidates.”
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Candidates with special needs will register online in the same way as normal candidates, but they must clearly specify their disability, such as blindness, low eyesight, spasticity, speech impairment, and so on.
COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
During the registration period, candidates must complete registration within two weeks of their first visit to the website. They should double-check their names, genders, passport photos, birth dates, and subjects. They should also print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as proof of successful registration and identification during the exam. The Photo Card will also include the PIN for the Result Checker. For fingerprint registration, only the Digital Personal Scanner should be used.
- Before registering for the exam, candidates should view the Information VCD.
- It is important to note that the registration cost is non-refundable.
- After completing their registration, candidates should print the examination schedule.
- Entries must be accompanied by passport-size images of acceptable quality, not “wait and see” photographs. BLUE OR RED MUST NOT BE USED AS A BACKDROP IN SUCH PHOTOS. The image should be 275 x 314 pixels in size. Entries with unacceptably posed passport photos will be disqualified.
- Candidates should read the WAEC Regulations and Syllabuses, as well as the Examination Timetable, which they can obtain by entering their Registration PIN on the WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng).
- Candidates must attend exams in mufti and without weapons. In the test halls, no professional uniform of any type will be permitted.
- The whole results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be annulled.
- In the examining room, smoking is prohibited.
- Any candidate who enters the examination hall with a cell phone or other electronic device will have their complete exam results canceled.
- Candidates must double-check their entries before uploading them, as the Council will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in their information. Any information that a candidate willingly provides at the time of registration or as soon as the examination begins will NOT be subject to rectification requests.
- Candidates must bring their authentic Photo Cards to the examination hall.
- Candidates who cheat on exams will not only have their scores canceled, but they may also face criminal charges.
- During registration, candidates must supply a valid email address and phone number (s).
- The candidates must be willing to follow all COVID-19 rules.