The WAEC GCE Registration Form For 2021/2022 (Second Series)iswww.waecnigeria.org currently out on sale. The deadline to apply is 30th September 2021. The form cost N13,950 only!.
WAEC GCE second series form 2020
Learnerstent Team is pleased to inform teachers, students and the general public that the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates 2021 Second Series registration has commenced from July 26th, 2021, and will end September 30th, 2021.
We bring this information to those who look forward to writing this examination.
RECOMMENDED: WAEC GCE Time-Table.
Although the date for GCE has not been fixed yet but will be in due course, we would like to set the candidates’ mind in respect to the fact that the examination will be in a modern way.
A total number of thirty six subjects in all departments will be available.
We would advise aspiring candidates to visit the Council’s corporate website –www.waecnigeria.org– o be sure of the available examination towns and subjects before going to purchase the registration PIN for the WAEC GCE.
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please be aware that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
SEE ALSO: WAEC Frequently Asked Questions and their Accurate Answers.
REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Candidates who are going to sit for the WASSCE GCE are to register online.
After after purchasing the registration pin, candidates are to log on to www.waecnigeria.org for the registration.
Candidates,however, are to have it at the back of their mind that the method of the registration has been designed to ensure the use of biometric features that will be used at the examination centre for validation.
When will WAEC GCE Registration begin| SecondSeries
The registration will begin on the 26th of July 2021, and will end on the 30th of September 2021.
How To Apply for the WAEC GCE Registration
A payment of Thirteen thousand, nine hundred and fifty naira only (N13,950) should be paid by each candidate for registration at any branches of the following banks or any accredited agent and then obtain the registration pin and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- Access (Diamond);
- Ecobank LTD;
- Fidelity Bank Pls;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Jaiz Bank;
- Polaris bank;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- United Bank of Africa!
- WEMA Bank Plc.
Also, candidates will be required to pay a sum Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
Candidates who register for the examination after the close of entries may be accepted as “Walk-in-Candidates”, are candidates who register for the examination after the close of entries. They’ll be accepted as long as they register not less 24 hours to the scheduled time of they paper they plan to write.
The “Walk-In candidates” are however paying a different amount of money. They are to pay a fee of Thirty thousand five hundred naira (N30,500) only.
See more details on the WAEC Walk-in-Candidates Page
Candidates with physical disabilities
Candidates with physical disabilities like being deaf, having a low vision, difficulty in speaking , and many more, would also be required to register online, however they must state their disability.
Completion of Registration
During the registration period, candidates must ensure they complete their registration within two weeks of first access to the website. They should make sure their names, date of birth, passport and other personal details are valid.
The admission notice/photo card should be printed as evidence of a successful registration.
This will serve as an identification during the examination in order to avoid impersonation or malpractice of any kind. They are to also print the admission notice/ photo card as evidence of successful registration.
The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Before registering for the examination, candidates should view the Information VCD.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is NOT refundable.
- After completing the registration candidates should print the examination Timetable.
- Entries of information with unacceptable passport will definitely be rejected. Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels.
- The timetable and syllabus should be studied as well as the regulations-the do’s and don’t s. The timetable for the examination can be dowloaded from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall. Strictly mufti and without arms.
- Any candidate who sits in more than one centre for this examination, the entire result of that candidate will be cancelled.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the examination hall.
- Cancellation of result if any candidate is found with electronic gadget in the examination hall eg mobile phone.
- The Council will not be held responsible for any mistake made by any candidate during the registration. Therefore, candidates are advised to make sure their entries are correctly completed before uploading. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
- WAEC GCE Approved Subjects.
- List of Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE Second Series 2021
List of Approved Subjects
COMMERCE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES ECONOMICS
GEOGRAPHY GOVERNMENT ISLAMIC STUDIES LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
CIVIC EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE FRENCH HAUSA
IGBO YORUBA FURTHER MATHEMATICS GENERAL MATHEMATICS
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE BIOLOGY CHEMISTRY PHYSICS
HEALTH EDUCATION TECHNICAL DRAWING FOODS AND NUTRITION VISUAL ART
SELECTION OF PREFERRED EXAMINATION TOWN.
You are required to select the state and town you wish to write the examination. The exact centre will be automatically assigned to you by the system. Please note that you cannot change your examination town after submission.
Intending candidates are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website – WAEC – to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Please, kindly share this post if you think it can be helpful to another person,you can share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the share buttons, subscribe to our site and get the latest updates directly via your Email!!